Are you spending too much?
- Do you have a policy and procedure for when a work related injury or illness occurs?
- Do you review your injury data on a regular basis?
- Do you know what your high-risk jobs are?
- Do you have functional job descriptions for your high-risk jobs?
- Do you utilize post-offer functional screens for your high-risk jobs?
- Do you have a designated medical provider for your work-related injuries?
- Is your medical provider familiar with the type of work performed by your employees
in terms of physical demands?
- Do you have a modified duty program?
- Does your medical provider understand the financial impact a lost workday has on you?
- Do you know what your mod-rate is?
- Do you know if it is greater than the standard for your industry?
- Do you know how your mod-rate impacts the premium that you are paying for workers compensation insurance?
- Are you aware that implementing a work injury management program can provide you with significant savings toward your workers compensation premium, medical costs, worker replacement costs and more?
Inquiries to: email@example.com
Lunda and Associates, P.C.